CLJinVA

Default Adding contents of one cell to a range of cells.

I have a spreadsheet with a column that contains a (single) changable $
amount. In another column I have cells with different $ numbers in each
cell. In a third column I want the sum of the changable # amount plus the
amount in each cell to reflect in the third column in each individual cell.

If I copy the formula, it changes the cell number from the first column.

Essentially what I want to do is enter one number and change an entire
range of totals by adding cell 1 to cell 2 to display in cell 3. But without
manually doing this I haven't been able to figure out how to construct the
formula.

How can I write this formula.....or maybe the better question is, CAN I
write a formula that will do this?
--
CLJ
Trevor Shuttleworth

CLJ

assume the value is in cell C1 and the values in column B reflect the values
in column A plus the changeable amount in cell C1.

put: =A1+$C$1 in cell B1 and drag down

the formula in cell B2 will be: =A2+$C$1
and in cell B3: =A3+$C$1
and so on

Regards

Trevor