DFL

Default How do I unhide row 1?

I have bee delivered a worksheet with Rows 1-9 hidden. How do I unhide these
rows when I cannot select the rows on both side of the hidden area.

Thanx.

Andy Pope

Hi Bob,

If you use the mouse to select the top row, 10 in the OP's case, and the
whilst holding left button move up to the actual column headers you can
then via the menus use Format Row Unhide.
This way if any other rows are hidden they will remain hidden.

Cheers
Andy

Bob Phillips wrote:
Select the whole worksheet, Ctrl-A, FormatRowUnhide.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Dave Peterson

I'd type A1:A9 in the namebox -- to the left of the formulabar.

Then format|row|unhide.

If the rows still don't appear when you scroll up, I'd remove the freeze panes.
Window|Unfreeze panes