-   -   How do I unhide row 1? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/50961-how-do-i-unhide-row-1-a.html)

DFL

How do I unhide row 1?

I have bee delivered a worksheet with Rows 1-9 hidden. How do I unhide these
rows when I cannot select the rows on both side of the hidden area.

Thanx.

Bob Phillips

How do I unhide row 1?

Select the whole worksheet, Ctrl-A, FormatRowUnhide.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"DFL" wrote in message
I have bee delivered a worksheet with Rows 1-9 hidden. How do I unhide

these
rows when I cannot select the rows on both side of the hidden area.

Thanx.

Andy Pope

How do I unhide row 1?

Hi Bob,

If you use the mouse to select the top row, 10 in the OP's case, and the
whilst holding left button move up to the actual column headers you can
then via the menus use Format Row Unhide.
This way if any other rows are hidden they will remain hidden.

Cheers
Andy

Bob Phillips wrote:
Select the whole worksheet, Ctrl-A, FormatRowUnhide.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Dave Peterson

How do I unhide row 1?

I'd type A1:A9 in the namebox -- to the left of the formulabar.

Then format|row|unhide.

If the rows still don't appear when you scroll up, I'd remove the freeze panes.
Window|Unfreeze panes