Junior Member

Default calling a series macros with a marco

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the following problem, I have created macros that does various things with a file (they mostly do various filtering on the data), the trouble is when I run the macro, its filter's through on each macro as expected and if they find any filtered criteria I then need to extract that data displayed on screen, before I click on the next "msgbox" to continue onto the next macro( If any data is found I get to see it on screen but at the moment I can,t copy and paste as the macro just continues on to the next macro, so in a nutshell I need to breakout of the macro and get the filtered data accross to an other work sheet or be able to copy and paste or something along these lines...

of what I really needed was to be able too have one macro that filters all without out have different macros for each filtering, but nobody seems to know how to do a "multiple_and" in Excel

anyone who can through any light on this would be greatly appreciated

macros is below

Sub runallMacros()
'
' runallmacros Macro
' Macro recorded 18/10/2005 by SGUHT
'

'

Application.Run "'weekly_Iptestger(TEMPLATE_18Oct).xls'!Brian_sort "
MsgBox "Sorted"
Application.Run "'weekly_Iptestger(TEMPLATE_18Oct).xls'!ASC_3_ 5"
MsgBox "ASC 3 0r 5's"
Application.Run "'weekly_Iptestger(TEMPLATE_18Oct).xls'!ASC_9"
MsgBox "ASC 9's"
Application.Run "'weekly_Iptestger(TEMPLATE_18Oct).xls'!BlankPostC ode"
MsgBox "Blank Post Code's "
Application.Run "'weekly_Iptestger(TEMPLATE_18Oct).xls'!OBS"
MsgBox "OBS"
Application.Run "'weekly_Iptestger(TEMPLATE_18Oct).xls'!Resp"
MsgBox "Respiratory found"
Application.Run "'weekly_Iptestger(TEMPLATE_18Oct).xls'!Clear_Filt er"

End Sub

two of the filtering macros are below

Sub NeuroNsurg()

Range("A1").AutoFilter
Range("A1").AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:="NEUROL", Operator:=xlOr, _
Criteria2:="NSURG"

Range("A1").AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="G306H"

End Sub

Sub OBS()

Range("A1").AutoFilter
Range("A1").AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:="OBS"

End Sub

Last edited by gerry405 : October 18th 05 at 01:49 PM Reason: correction