CM

Default Excel plugin to make graphs look better

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a plugin
for Excel that made the graphs look better.

I'm using Office 2003, and find the graphs supplied seemed rather flat
- and as everyone uses them, the seem rather bland.

Is there a (free?) plugin that allows other graph styles than those
included?

Thanks