Old November 26th 04, 06:33 PM
sub210

Default Make graphs in Excel all the same size ready to paste into Word -

I've created a number of histograms in Excel 97 and want to paste them into a
Word 97 document.
I'd like all the histograms to be/appear the same size in the document ie
the histograms and boxes around them.
At the moment, I'm manually trying to do this by dragging on the sizing
handles for each histogram and then seeing if they look the same.
Is there a way to do this automatically?
Many thanks.

Old November 26th 04, 06:43 PM
Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has code for resizing and moving charts:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...oveAChart.html

and for pasting into Word:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Old December 1st 04, 06:23 AM
Jon Peltier

Stephanie Krieger just covered a technique to size charts on chart sheets uniformly
in her blog:

http://www.arouet.net/archives/2004/...excel_ch_1.php

If you want to work with embedded charts, set up your sheet so all columns and rows
are the same size. when moving and dragging the charts, hold the Alt key, which
makes the chart edges stick to cell boundaries. Now make the charts the same number
of rows and columns in size.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Old December 1st 04, 05:47 PM
John Holland

I've created a number of histograms in Excel 97 and want to paste them
into a Word 97 document.
I'd like all the histograms to be/appear the same size in the document
ie the histograms and boxes around them.

i love "jwalk chart tools":

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm