Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark Leyden

Default Wrap Text

I just installed the SP2 for Office 2003 and now "wrapped" text does not
appear in my cells. They are not merged cells. Prior to updating, the wrapped
text automatically fit my text. Since updating, even if I manually resize the
row the text does not appear until I double-click the cell. Once I leave the
cell, the text disappears again?

When I turn off "wrap text", the text reappears.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a bug? Is there a workaround?

Thanks
Mark.