Dave Peterson

I've never noticed a problem with a specific version of excel. But in all
versions, if the text is pretty long (whatever that means), then it seems like
the last few lines can just fade away.

The only workaround I know is to add alt-enters every 80-100 characters. You
may have to resize the rowheight manually, though.

Mark Leyden wrote:

I just installed the SP2 for Office 2003 and now "wrapped" text does not
appear in my cells. They are not merged cells. Prior to updating, the wrapped
text automatically fit my text. Since updating, even if I manually resize the
row the text does not appear until I double-click the cell. Once I leave the
cell, the text disappears again?

When I turn off "wrap text", the text reappears.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a bug? Is there a workaround?

Thanks
Mark.

--

Dave Peterson