85225

Default Problem with pivot table

I am trying to create a pivot table. I have the following fields: cust#,
item#, and quantities for different months.

I want the pivot table to look like this:

data
cust item jan feb march
123 1 1 2 3
123 2 4 5 6
124 1 1 1 1

etc

But I am getting

cust item Data
123 1 sum of January 1
sum of February 2
sum of March 3
123 2 sum of Jan etc

How do I do this?

Thanks!
Debra Dalgleish

In the Pivot table, drag the Data field button onto the cell that
contains the word Total. There's a picture he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List