Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Big Rick

Default Check Box Formatting ??

Hello Everyone. Its me again.
Please can you help me with the following.

I have a workbook with 13 sheets in it. Name of first sheet is Holidays.
The others are named Apr, May, ......... Mar.
I would like to place a check box (if this is the right thing to use)on each
monthly sheet that would send the value of cell

Mar!I48 to Holidays!D13 and
Mar!I50 to Holidays!D17
in one operation.

If the check box is ticked the values of I48 and I50 should be transfered.
If not ticked the value should default to zero.
This is to be repeated on Apr, May etc obvioulsy to different cells on the
the Holiday sheet. (Apr I48,I50 to Holidays!F13,I50 and May I48,I50 to
Holidays H13,H17 etc)
Hoping you can understand all this because I wouldn't !

Please help me !!!
--
Big Rick