Big Rick

Brilliant, Fantastic, Wonderful, Superb, Magnificent, Breathtaking, Excellent.
It works a treat.

Please can you help me one stage further.
The value of I50 on each monthly sheet is a negative number. I want the same
number transfered, but as a positive number.
If you can help me again, I'll try and think of some other descriptions of
how utterly amazing you are !!

--
Big Rick

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

Sorry,

I had not understood your question earlier. Select a checkbox from the
"Control Toolbox" (View | Toolsbars | Control toolbox). Place it is say
march sheet. Double click on it to go to design mode and enter the following
code

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
Worksheets("Hol").Range("D13") = Worksheets("Mar").Range("I48")
Worksheets("Hol").Range("D17") = Worksheets("Mar").Range("I50")
Else
Worksheets("Hol").Range("D13") = 0
Worksheets("Hol").Range("D17") = 0

Repeat procedure for other sheets.

Mangesh

"Big Rick" wrote in message
I dont understand your question, "what are the cells inbetween?", but I'll
try to explain differently.

At the end of every month I need to transfer the the value of 2 cells on

one
sheet (number of monthly additional or shortfall hours worked) to 2 cells

on
the Holiday sheet by the check box.(it cannot be an automatic process, it

has
to be done with a user input)

Mar Sheet
Shortfall Hours
cell I48 = 0
&
Additional Hours
cell I50 = 25

to be transfered to

Holidays Sheet
cell D13 = MarI48 (which should be 0)
cell I50 = Mar D17 (which should be 25)

Hoping that this explains further.
Big Rick

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

MarI48 to HolD13 meaning...

what are the cells in between.

Mangesh

"Big Rick" wrote in message
Hello Everyone. Its me again.
Please can you help me with the following.

I have a workbook with 13 sheets in it. Name of first sheet is

Holidays.
The others are named Apr, May, ......... Mar.
I would like to place a check box (if this is the right thing to

use)on
each
monthly sheet that would send the value of cell

Mar!I48 to Holidays!D13 and
Mar!I50 to Holidays!D17
in one operation.

If the check box is ticked the values of I48 and I50 should be

transfered.
If not ticked the value should default to zero.
This is to be repeated on Apr, May etc obvioulsy to different cells on

the
the Holiday sheet. (Apr I48,I50 to Holidays!F13,I50 and May I48,I50 to
Holidays H13,H17 etc)
Hoping you can understand all this because I wouldn't !

Please help me !!!
--
Big Rick