y_not

Default Conditional formatting (I think)

Hi, I'll try and explain: -

We work a seven day week but one shift works Sun, Mon, Fri, Sat (a
total of 4 x 8 hours). The client sometimes asks us to either swap
shifts or work additional shifts. I have to produce a spreadsheet that
shows, by changing the text colour, if a person worked additional
shifts or swapped shifts.

It all seemed very simply at the start but now I'm not so sure ...

My spreadsheet works on columns sun,mon,tues etc
rows show forename, surname, hours per day

Does this make any sense?

Can you help ... please???

Many thanks

Tony

--
y_not
y_not's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19947

Biff

Hi!

You haven't explained in enough detail what it is you want to do. You want
to change font colors, based on what condition? If someone changes shift or
works additional shifts? Well, how do you know if someone did those things?

I (we) certainly don't know if someone did those things! <g

Biff

"y_not" wrote in
message ...