bioyyy

Default Paste in a right cell

How do I set that I ONLY can paste a col A info from sheet1 into sheet2 at
cells C3 and S3? I'd like to have an error (pop up) if I paste in wrong cell.
ONLY allow to paste in cell C3 and S3. Thanks
Gord Dibben

What version of Excel?

In 2002 and 2003 you could lock all cells except C3 and S3.

Then Protect the sheet with "Select locked cells" unchecked so only the
unlocked C3 and S3 can be selected.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP