Manos

Default Too many different cell formats

Dear All

I have a quite big excel and i am trying to make some changes in format and
i receive the message "Too many different cell format"

Probably i have many different cell formats.
From where i can set up the format in order to know what must be the format
of the excel file?
I need away to identify the format from all sheets in order to give to the
all sheets as common format as i can.
Any ideas?

David McRitchie

Hi Manos,
Some notes on "Too many different cell formats" see
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...sp.htm#formats

In the MS KB article it mentions using borders and formatting
consistently. -- It is generally better to format all of the cells
beforehand rather than copying the formatting of individual cells
later. There are 8 borders on a cell (4 sides with inner and outer borders).

A little help with English, the word "I" in referring to yourself is
always capitalized just like the first letter of other "proper nouns".
I sympathize with your problems of learning English never did well
in it even though it is the only language I can actually speak/understand.
---
HTH,

"Manos" wrote in message ...
Dear All

I have a quite big excel and i am trying to make some changes in format and
i receive the message "Too many different cell format"

Probably i have many different cell formats.
From where i can set up the format in order to know what must be the format