critter

Default Adding cells that already have formulas

i have a work book with formulas in cells, i need to add the results from the
formulas in another cell.
Jerry W. Lewis

Why is something like
=A3+B7
or
=SUM(A3,B7)
no appropriate?

Jerry

critter wrote:

i have a work book with formulas in cells, i need to add the results from the
formulas in another cell.

critter

Sorry i figured it out in my formulas i had "" so the new formula would not
read the answers from the cells i had selected.

"Jerry W. Lewis" wrote:

Why is something like
=A3+B7
or