McKenna

Default Adding colour to a range of cells based on one of the cells v...

I wish to highlight all the data in a row in a particular colour depending on
the value of one of the cells i.e. if cell c3 says 'confirmed' I would like
all the entries in row 3 to be green, if it says 'released', then red, etc.
So far I can change the word 'confirmed' in c3 to green, or to red for
'released', but can't work out how to change the rest of the row based on
this value. Any help very welcome.

select the cell(s) you want to be formatted

In conditional formatting
choose formula and enter
=A3="confirmed"

choose the color you want.

this is limited

I wish to highlight all the data in a row in a

particular colour depending on
the value of one of the cells i.e. if cell c3

says 'confirmed' I would like
all the entries in row 3 to be green, if it

says 'released', then red, etc.
So far I can change the word 'confirmed' in c3 to green,

or to red for
'released', but can't work out how to change the rest of

the row based on
this value. Any help very welcome.
.

Bob Phillips