Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ellen

Default graph to compare one column with 2 others that are stacked

I have someone who is looking for a chart that will stack the last 2 series
on top of each other so that he can compare them with the bigger series of
the group (the first series). A stacked graph type will only allow you to
stack everything in one column. I looked at the custom charts but didn't see
one that could do this. Is it possible to do what he wants?

Ellen