-   -   graph to compare one column with 2 others that are stacked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46362-graph-compare-one-column-2-others-stacked.html)

Ellen

graph to compare one column with 2 others that are stacked

I have someone who is looking for a chart that will stack the last 2 series
on top of each other so that he can compare them with the bigger series of
the group (the first series). A stacked graph type will only allow you to
stack everything in one column. I looked at the custom charts but didn't see
one that could do this. Is it possible to do what he wants?

Ellen

Michael

Hi Ellen. Scroll thru this site. You may find something that will help.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Ellen" wrote:

I have someone who is looking for a chart that will stack the last 2 series
on top of each other so that he can compare them with the bigger series of
the group (the first series). A stacked graph type will only allow you to
stack everything in one column. I looked at the custom charts but didn't see
one that could do this. Is it possible to do what he wants?

Ellen

Ellen

Michael

I sent this onto the person who wanted to do this and it looks like there
are a couple of options for him. Thank you for the link.

Ellen

"Ellen" wrote:

I have someone who is looking for a chart that will stack the last 2 series
on top of each other so that he can compare them with the bigger series of
the group (the first series). A stacked graph type will only allow you to
stack everything in one column. I looked at the custom charts but didn't see
one that could do this. Is it possible to do what he wants?

Ellen

Michael

Your welcome, Ellen. I hope it helps
--