warehouse guy

Default How do I compare a vertical column of numbers to another verical .

I have an Excel workbook that contains 2 verical columns of numerical part
numbers that I need to compare for matches and no matches so I can
synchronize one set of data to another.
Gordon

warehouse guy wrote:
|| I have an Excel workbook that contains 2 verical columns of
|| numerical part numbers that I need to compare for matches and no
|| matches so I can synchronize one set of data to another.

Have a look he
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tingDuplicates

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director