PetroChris

Default Break link MS Excel 2000

How can I break a link to another Worksheet in MS Excel 2000? Edit -- Links
doesn't have a Break Link option in this version of Excel.

I tried Select All -- Copy -- Paste Special -- Values to remove all
references to other worksheets. Saved, closed, then re-opened. I'm still
being prompted to Update links.

I don't have access to the original worksheets this MS Excel document is
linked to.

Help!
Ron de Bruin

Hi PetroChris