-   -   Break link MS Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/45626-break-link-ms-excel-2000-a.html)

PetroChris

Break link MS Excel 2000

How can I break a link to another Worksheet in MS Excel 2000? Edit -- Links
doesn't have a Break Link option in this version of Excel.

I tried Select All -- Copy -- Paste Special -- Values to remove all
references to other worksheets. Saved, closed, then re-opened. I'm still
being prompted to Update links.

I don't have access to the original worksheets this MS Excel document is
linked to.

Help!

Ron de Bruin

Hi PetroChris