JamesChoi

Default How to link cell for value in another cell of pivot table?

In Excel 2003, when I link a cell in pivot table, it copies Getpivotdata
formular.
And when I drag or copy this cell, again it copies the formular.

Can you help how to just get the value, then be able to drag to link next
cell and its value?

thanks.
Debra Dalgleish

There are instructions here for adding the Generate GetPivotData button
to a toolbar, and toggling the feature on and off:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List