Thomas

Default Is there a forumla to link an absolute cell reference in multiple.

I have an ablsolute cell reference (for example Cell A1) on 10 different
sheets in my workbook.

I want to know if theres a formula I can copy down that will pull cell A1
from each of the sheets. Is there a way to do this without manually clicking
the cell on each sheet?

RagDyeR

If your sheets have the default XL names, you could try this:

=INDIRECT("sheet"&ROW(A1)&"!A1")

And drag down to copy.

To simply add them together, try this:

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet10!A1)