Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't Get EXCEL To Open Up (MAC/Mojave). Sr. Citizen Quest.,, Please

Hello,

You folks seem so sharp with all of this, thought I'd try.

About a year ago i bought MS Office Home and Student (for the Mac) 2016

Excel was always "flaky", but it worked.

Now, it just seems impossible to open up.

Nothing works:

* clicking on the App itself in the Applications Folder
* or, clicking on an Alias
* or, clicking on the icon in the Dock

* or, trying directly from the Finder.

Just won't open up now, at all.

It's vers. 15.41* dated 12/2017
Running Mojave.

Anyone have any thoughts on what to try next.

I can try a re-install, but am very, very leary about wiping out WORD which
came with it, and works.
Not sure if it would even allow me another re/install ?

Any thoughts on what to try would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob