Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
W W is offline

Default Automatically Repeating Rows on Each Tab?

In any version of Excel, is there a way to automatically repeat all of the
rows in the first tab on subsequent tabs? I want to maintain the rows once,
and have those changes automatically on every tab that re-uses those rows.

I'm recording lab test results for hundreds of different lab tests, and
having to methodically keep two duplicated lists in sync across multiple
tabs would make the job a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:49:18 PM UTC-7, W wrote:
In any version of Excel, is there a way to automatically repeat all of the

rows in the first tab on subsequent tabs? I want to maintain the rows once,

and have those changes automatically on every tab that re-uses those rows.

I'm recording lab test results for hundreds of different lab tests, and

having to methodically keep two duplicated lists in sync across multiple

tabs would make the job a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

Hi W,

Maybe something like this in sheet 1 module and where you will be entering the new row by entering something in column A as the new row is inserted.

Regards,
Howard

If Intersect(Target, Range("A:A")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

Dim i As Long
Dim MyArr As Variant

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

MyArr = Array("Sheet2", "Sheet3", "Sheet4", "Sheet5")

For i = LBound(MyArr) To UBound(MyArr)
Target.EntireRow.Copy
Sheets(MyArr(i)).Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)(2).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
Next 'i

Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Application.CutCopyMode = False