Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Repeating Rows

Is it possible when printing a spreadsheet to have several rows repeat on the
first two pages but not on the third page? I have a spreadsheet with a bunch
of footnotes and the column headers are necessary for the first two pages but
they look dumb on the third page. Thanks
--
Michael Gudyka
St. Charles, IL