Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CarynBTC

Default Repeating Rows

I am trying to figure out a way to repeat multiple rows across multiple
worksheets. I understand how to select rows to repeat in one worksheet. Is
there a way to repeat rows across worksheets? If so, how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Caryn

Not too clear on this but are you talking about the "Rows to repeat at top"
under the print settings?

If so, unfortunately this is one function that is not available with grouped
sheets(print range is the other one).

You need a macro.

Sub repeat_at_top()
Dim ws As Worksheet
With ws.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$3"
.PrintTitleColumns = ""
End With
Next ws
End Sub

If you are talking about something else, please clarify.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP