-   -   Repeating Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/160363-repeating-rows.html)

Michael Gudyka

Repeating Rows

Is it possible when printing a spreadsheet to have several rows repeat on the
first two pages but not on the third page? I have a spreadsheet with a bunch
of footnotes and the column headers are necessary for the first two pages but
they look dumb on the third page. Thanks
--
Michael Gudyka
St. Charles, IL

JE McGimpsey

Repeating Rows

You may be able to modify the technique he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html