Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Web Query

Hi,

Recently, a website that I frequently perform web queries on must have gone through some sort of change where I am getting the same errors on multiple computers in both Excel 2003 & 2007. I can't make heads or tails of it and was hoping that someone can help out with a workaround. I cannot log in from within the webquery.

Here are the details:

* Site = www.covers.com

One on you must sign in.

* login name = whyger
* password = 1234567

You must also click on "Remember me" just below the password.

No issue signing on directly from the web. The issues is when attempting to create a web query (or accessing an existing one).

The following are the warnings I get BEFORE signing in:

***This content contains embedded content that may be harmful to your computer.
Choose from one of the following options:

- Do not allow content to play (recommended)
- I recognize it. Allow it to play.

I have tried both options. Neither make it work... and both give the same following error message:

"An error has occurred in the script on this page"
Line 2
Char 32122
code 0
URL http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs...8.3/querry.min js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page ?

I have tried both scenarios.

Once filling in the login and password and pressing "remember me", I press teh "sign in" button.... but nothing ever happens.

Anyone please ?