Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Query of List Option

Hi,

Need your help,

I have two sheets named as Workings & Database

In the sheet named as Database, i have two columns

Product : Vendor

The Product can be same but Vendor can be different.

In the sheet named as Workings, I would use List Option to select
Select Product. As soon as I select any Specific Product the second
list should show me only those list of vendors who deals into the
specific product.

Pls help me how to populate this in MS Excel.

Rgds

Akash Maheshwari
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash Maheshwari View Post
Hi,

Need your help,

I have two sheets named as Workings & Database

In the sheet named as Database, i have two columns

Product : Vendor

The Product can be same but Vendor can be different.

In the sheet named as Workings, I would use List Option to select
Select Product. As soon as I select any Specific Product the second
list should show me only those list of vendors who deals into the
specific product.

Pls help me how to populate this in MS Excel.

Rgds

Akash Maheshwari
Hi Akash,

Have a look at the below link for a guide to "dependent drop down lists", which is what you need here.