Jesse

Default Does Excel 2002 have a List>Create List option under Data?

Trying to create a list in 2002 Excel. I know 2003 has the List option under
Data. Is there a patch or another way to get it?
Pat Flynn

ToolsOptionscustom Lists tab
Pat

"Jesse" wrote:

Trying to create a list in 2002 Excel. I know 2003 has the List option under
Data. Is there a patch or another way to get it?

Dave Peterson

Data|List was added in xl2003.

There is no patch.

--

Dave Peterson
Debra Dalgleish

As Dave said, there's no patch, but what List features are you trying to
use? There may be a way to reproduce them in 2002.

For example, an AutoFilter can be applied to a table, and the Subtotal
function can calculate the sum of visible rows.

Jesse wrote:
Trying to create a list in 2002 Excel. I know 2003 has the List option under
Data. Is there a patch or another way to get it?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html