Junior Member

Default VBA Copy multiple columns with the same heading from one sheet to another

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks for all your helpful posts on here - I've used them before, and now am adding my own. Apologies if this is covered anywhere already - I have searched but can't find it.

I have an excel file generated by an instrument that puts data for multiple samples in different blocks of columns, but under the same headings.

What I need to do is extract all of the columns in the "Data" sheet with a particular heading (Tail Intensity) and copy them into a new worksheet, in the same order that they were originally so I still know which sample is which. Even better would be if I could populate row 1 with the slide code (in A3, O3 etc). i.e. to label them, instead of having to rely on the order. There could be in excess of 200 columns with Tail intensity as a header so this would save me a lot of time!

I'm new to VBA so this is over my head. If someone could tell me how I'd be very happy!
Attached Images