Junior Member

Default Problem with dates in a Gannt chart - please help

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with creating a 'type' of Gannt chart with stacked columns. I would like to incorporate several periods/weeks in my chart.
But the problem is that Excel treats the dates numerically and therefore the chart is ruined for period/week 2, 3 & 4.
Please look at the upload where I have tried to explain the problem graphically.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me, I'm on a deadline and I'm freaking out...

Many thanks for your time and help!

/Ricardo
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ricardos sample.zip (46.6 KB, 66 views)