-   -   Problem with dates in a Gannt chart - please help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/446736-problem-dates-gannt-chart-please-help.html)

ricardomartinez

Problem with dates in a Gannt chart - please help

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with creating a 'type' of Gannt chart with stacked columns. I would like to incorporate several periods/weeks in my chart.
But the problem is that Excel treats the dates numerically and therefore the chart is ruined for period/week 2, 3 & 4.
Please look at the upload where I have tried to explain the problem graphically.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me, I'm on a deadline and I'm freaking out...

Many thanks for your time and help!

/Ricardo