Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Comparing two columns with conditional formatting

Good day,

I am hoping someone can teach me how to make it so that I can make a conditional formatting formula that will check columns D and E to see if D2 and E2 both say completed make green, If one says Required and one says completed make yellow and if both are required make red. Leave anything blank without a colour.

I tried to research it, but could only find comparing numbers, which isn't the case.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you in advance.