-Brian-H-

Default help with colors please

I want to make a form more user friendly. How can I tint the cells that
they can modify, but not have the color print on paper?

also I have a button on the form for saving the current record. the
button is pressed, a box appears asking which sheet to print, and if I
change my mind and press cancel i get a "debug" box. is there a way to
not have that box appear, since it's not really needed?

--
-Brian-H-

-Brian-H-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5665
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=466126

Paul Sheppard

-Brian-H- Wrote:
I want to make a form more user friendly. How can I tint the cells that
they can modify, but not have the color print on paper?

also I have a button on the form for saving the current record. the
button is pressed, a box appears asking which sheet to print, and if I
change my mind and press cancel i get a "debug" box. is there a way to
not have that box appear, since it's not really needed?

Hi Brian H

To stop the coloured cells printing in colour File Page Setup
Sheet Tab check the Print Black and White box

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=466126