Default Modify the default graph colors

Hi,

Is it possible to modify the default colors used by Excel when creating
graphs? We have to use the "corporate colors" and it would be very
convenient not to have to change the colors manually. Thank you in
advance!

Andreea

Dylan Moran

If it's just the colors you don't like, you can change the default colors in a
chart. On the Tools menu, choose Options, then click on the Color tab. The
bottom
two rows of the palette are used for charting. Adjust them as you see fit.
When
you've customized a workbook's palette (it's not Excel-wide, but stored with
the
workbook), you can copy it into another workbook from the same dialog.

ps A search would have easily found this solution.