Default Format of CSV File in export

I am using the following Excel function in exporting a Excel worksheet
into a CSV file:

Sheets(1).SaveAs "c:\abc.csv", 6

The worksheet is exported successfully as a CSV file but the text
columns in the spreadsheet are correctly exported as :

Blue Film Package but the columns which are numeric are exported in the
following format:

"52,177", "1,914,446","2,166,925"

I do not want the comma 1000 seperators and the quotes in the csv file.
Appreciate if you could share the code to accomplish the export into a
; or tab or anyother character delimitation.

Thanks
Karen

I cannot do this I am saving the CSV file from a script.

Also, if possible I would like to export in tab delimited form

Thanks
karen

Ian

The code saves the CSV, but the CSV only has 1000 delimiters in it because
the formatting on the sheet is like that. Can't you change the sheet
formatting before running the code?

--
Ian
--