vshammer

Default dates in single cell

How can I put a range of dates in a single cell, ie: Sept 5-7 2005 , and make
it sortable?
Dave Peterson

I wouldn't do this. I'd use a multiple cells (at least 2).

But if you're consistent with the format, you could just sort it based on the
text in the cell:

2005/09/05-07
yyyy/mm/dd-dd

These won't be dates, but they will be easy to sort.

--

Dave Peterson