Cathy

Default Auto Recovery

Our office just had a power failure which lasted for about
3 seconds but it was long enough to shut down all the
computers. There were three of us working on different
Excel files. Mine was saved on the hard drive, one
employee saved to the network and the other to the
desktop. My files were all recovered even the ones I had
not saved. The files of the other two employees were not
recovered and they were both previously saved. I checked
the AutoRecover setting on the computers and they were all
activated, with the "Save AutoRecover info" set up to save
every 10 minutes. Can someone explain why it didn't work
for the other two? Can it be corrected and if so, how?
Thanks for your help!