Cathy

Excel XP and Win 2000 sp4

-----Original Message-----
What version Excel and OS?

"Cathy" wrote in

message
:
: Our office just had a power failure which lasted for

about
: 3 seconds but it was long enough to shut down all the
: computers. There were three of us working on different
: Excel files. Mine was saved on the hard drive, one
: employee saved to the network and the other to the
: desktop. My files were all recovered even the ones I

had
: not saved. The files of the other two employees were

not
: recovered and they were both previously saved. I

checked
: the AutoRecover setting on the computers and they were

all
: activated, with the "Save AutoRecover info" set up to

save
: every 10 minutes. Can someone explain why it didn't

work
: for the other two? Can it be corrected and if so, how?
: Thanks for your help!

.