wolfswolks

Default Excel sum formula

Hi everyone. This is my first time here. I actually have a little bit
of difficulty for a work that I have to do... It goes like this: On
the workbook, I have differents pages. In theses differents pages, I
have a number on the first second and 3rd page wich is 300300 in the
first colum. I'd like to get the sum of the 3 display next to the
number 300300. There is an exemple:

(First page) (second page)
102120 -5689 156460 -5879
012110 -3956 254680 -4568
300300 -4564 300300 456846

So what i'd like to do is having the sum next to 300300 like this:

(First page) (second page)
102120 -5689 156460 -5879
012110 -3956 254680 -4568
300300 452282 300300 452282

The point is that I have a lot to do and I do not want to do it one by
one. Any suggestion?
Thanks to all!

--
wolfswolks
wolfswolks's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26808

Earl Kiosterud

Wolf,

If you can get all the data onto one sheet (which, believe it or not,
usually works much better), you'll have a much easier time with this, and
other things you'll likely need Excel to do. If this makes you
uncomfortable, give us the names of the sheets, and we'll get more specific.
You might be surprised. Also, you might want to read "Data across multiple
sheets" at www.smokeylake.com.

I think you're referring to sheets, by the way, not pages. Pages are used
when a sheet is printed. Sheets are, well, sheets.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"wolfswolks" wrote