B.B

Default what the excell gone weird?

when I open any excel file (or create new files) it wont update any formula
unless I save the document. example cell A1 = B1
I input 2 in cell B1
cell A1 will not show the value 2 untill I save the changes.
any idea what going on?
Excel 2000 9.0

Thanks

Rowan

Check Under ToolsOptionsCalculation. It sounds like it is set to Manual
with Recalculate Before Save. Select Automatic instead.

Hope this helps
Rowan

"B.B" wrote:

when I open any excel file (or create new files) it wont update any formula
unless I save the document. example cell A1 = B1
I input 2 in cell B1
cell A1 will not show the value 2 untill I save the changes.
any idea what going on?
Excel 2000 9.0

Thanks

mudraker

Check under Tools Options Calculation and Calculation set to
automatic

--
mudraker
mudraker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2473