UNIChuck

Default How do I turn off the clipboard warning when a file is closed?

I do a lot of csv transfer to excel and every time I close a file it warns me
that the clipboard has Items on it. How do I stop this warning? I do up to
300 files at a time so I just want the data to dump when the file closes.
Dave Peterson

If you're closing via code, you could use:

application.cutcopymode = false

If you're doing it manually, try hitting the escape key (or just copy a single
cell).

--

Dave Peterson