KyWilde

Default Need to turn off prompt about putting on clipboard or not...

When I copy a large spreadsheet and go to paste it in a blank spreadsheet I
get a prompt asking if I would like to keep on clipboard to copy later on
(click "YES") or if I want to delete from the clipboard (click "NO"). How
can I make it so this prompt no longer appears?

Thanks!!