maryj

Default links

I am working with a client who insists the following happens to him on a
regular basis: Workbook A and Workbook B have named ranges with the same
names. When in he creates a vlookup in Workbook A which refers to a named
range, it will use the named range from Workbook B. Has anyone heard of this
happening? I believe he is using Win2K/Office 2K. He won't let me see the
files so I have not been able to see exactly what he is talking about.
--
maryj