Default HELP!!! Missing Links!!!

Please can someone please tell me how to locate where a corup link in a
spreadsheet might be. When I open up my workbook it tells me that it
"contains one or more links that can not be updated." I then choose
EDIT -- LINKS to check the status of the links but all the links show
as being just fine. There are no broken links. But when I open up the
file again I get the same message.

Does anyone know how to nerrow it down so i can find out what link
seems to be broken/missing?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Steve

Peo Sjoblom

Download and use Findlink

http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/

Peo Sjoblom

wrote in message
ups.com...
Please can someone please tell me how to locate where a corup link in a
spreadsheet might be. When I open up my workbook it tells me that it
"contains one or more links that can not be updated." I then choose
EDIT -- LINKS to check the status of the links but all the links show
as being just fine. There are no broken links. But when I open up the
file again I get the same message.

Does anyone know how to nerrow it down so i can find out what link
seems to be broken/missing?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Steve

Thanks worked perfectly