spliknik

Default 'Consolidate' data from multiple worksheets

I've got 8 years of payroll data in one spreadsheet, with 72 worksheets,
one for each month, labelled eg, Jan 02. Each worksheet has some totals
in the same (relative) cell on each worksheet, ie the worksheets are
effectively identical in layout except for the data. Let's say its got
a total for Admin Wages and another for Factory Wages.

I want to collect each months worth of data on one consolidation
worksheet. So I want a table that has say 2 columns, one for Admin and
one for Factory, and 72 rows representing each month. It's probably a
snip but I can't figure out how to do it except by some very tedious
cut'n'paste stuff. Thanks!

--
spliknik
spliknik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26540

Ron de Bruin

Hi spliknik

Try this one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"spliknik" wrote in message

I've got 8 years of payroll data in one spreadsheet, with 72 worksheets,
one for each month, labelled eg, Jan 02. Each worksheet has some totals
in the same (relative) cell on each worksheet, ie the worksheets are
effectively identical in layout except for the data. Let's say its got
a total for Admin Wages and another for Factory Wages.

I want to collect each months worth of data on one consolidation
worksheet. So I want a table that has say 2 columns, one for Admin and
one for Factory, and 72 rows representing each month. It's probably a
snip but I can't figure out how to do it except by some very tedious
cut'n'paste stuff. Thanks!

--
spliknik
spliknik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26540
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398030

spliknik

Ron - perfect - thanks heaps

--
spliknik
spliknik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26540
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398030

Shaun

When I click on your link

http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

I see the code for the macro but I don't know how to put that in my own
workbook?

Dave Peterson

You may want to read David McRitchie's intro at:

When I click on your link