Greg

Default Unique and duplicate data between 2 Excel worksheets

Hi,
I have 2 data sets in two seperate worksheets A and B containing thousands
of different names along with linked to them 6 other parameters. How can one
automatically select unique versus duplicate data (i.e., names or values)
between 2 worksheets? In other words I would like to figure out how to
generate new following worksheets:
1. Data present in A but absent in B (Unique for A)
2. Data present in B but absent in A (Unique for B)
3. Data present in A and B (Duplicate AB)

I will appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Greg