ufo_pilot

Default Read Only_Add Ins_I'm busted

Oh, gee...
I have a severe problem.
I have linked several sheets , all in the same folder.
Another work collegue has also had some input in these sheets, eventually a
whole lot of people will have input in these sheets.
But for everybody else it is READ only and they can not save or save as,
because ( a little paperclip pop up tells me) I need to tun off ADD INs.
I do just that.
Still nothing, everybody else is still read only.
Properties is unchecked for read only, all protection is unprotected
How do I fix this???

ufo_pilot

Just found out that the problem was with the network, these people did not
have read_write capabilities tothe mapped drives.
All is fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience, should anyone tried to look
into it already.
But if this should happen to you, DON'T delete all your add ins, go to your
I.S. guy and tell him to give read write access to others.